Tuesday, September 15, 2015

P.S. I Still Love You

P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)
Cover retrieved from Goodreads

P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #2)
Jenny Han
Simon & Schuster Books: 2015, 337 pages
Reviewed by Jessie Park

I highly recommend to those interested in this book to start with the first in the series by Jenny Han: To All the Boys I've Loved Before.  This book immediately follows where the first book left off (in a cliff-hanger, by the way) with high school student Laura Jean trying to figure out her feelings with Peter and with another boy from her past who comes back to into her life due to the events from the first book.  These books are a charming coming-of-age series that follows an innocent, family-driven protagonist who deals with love, heartache, the drama of friends and enemies, and figuring out what it means to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment